Lunar calendar and the talent to keep up with the dimensions of time.
The lunar calendar is one of the main components of biodynamic agriculture, which helps us to symbiote and synchronize our actions in relation to the crops we grow, with the knowledge of nature and space. The distribution of activities in the field is determined by the movement of the Moon in the various constellations, as well as its exact location.
- What to do with a waning moon? : planting ready and grown plants, fertilizing, watering and pruning
- What to do with the rising moon: harvest (or harvesting, mastering cuttings for cuttings and rooting, mowing weeds, also cooling)
- It is interesting and useful to know that when the Moon passes through: the thermal constellations (Aries, Leo and Sagittarius) have a beneficial effect on fruit and cereals.
- the earthly constellations (Virgo, Taurus and Capricorn) help the development of fruit plants in the same way when the Moon is in front of them.
- water constellations / Cancer, Pisces and Scorpio / tactfully support the quality of plant leaves.
- the light constellations / Libra, Aquarius and Gemini / help with their impulses for the development of flowering plants
In Bulgaria we use the lunar calendar of Maria Thun, which is published in Germany under the name "Sowing Days"